Kids Marine Safety Activity Book
This 32-page Water Safety – kids marine safety activity book features mascots Danny the Dolphin, Penny the Pelican and Sam the Shark who assist in explaining important water safety messages and information to arm children with the knowledge to help them enjoy our waterways safely.
The activity book has the tick of approval from the Marine Teachers Association of NSW as well as the Boating Industry Association of NSW.
Children work through activities to learn more about water safety, including:
- Recognition of important safety, fishing and water-related signs
- Tips on swimming between the flags at the beach
- Tips on being sun smart and remembering to ‘slip, slop and slap’
- Tips on keeping the environment free from rubbish, and what to recycle
- Pictures, descriptions, potential dangers and treatments for sea creatures that sting and bite.
Adobe Reader is required to view this download.
Download Marine Safety Activity Book CLICK HERE
Danny, Penny and Sam come to you courtesy of NSW Roads and Maritime Services.